Earth’s Edge Referral Programme
We have noticed that many of you have been busy sharing your Earth’s Edge experiences. So, while you have been sharing your experiences with your friends and families, we created a Referral Programme as a way to thank you for your loyalty and support!
For every friend, family member, Tom, Dick or Harry you refer to Earth’s Edge that ends up travelling with us we will give you a €100 off your next expedition with us or a €200 Great Outdoors gift voucher.
We know that not every individual that loves adventure travel has the means to plan a trip every year. Each passing year, some people only add to their travel bucket list so no need to worry about your credit expiring we’ll just store it in our system for you until you’re ready to travel. And the best part…There’s no limit on how many referrals you can send our way! Refer enough and your trip could be free! Be sure to tell the person you refer to us to mention your name at the time of booking.
Referral Programme Terms & Conditions
- The individual you refer to us must mention your name at the time of booking. This offer cannot be backdated.
- This offer is only applicable to individuals who are currently booked onto an expedition with us or have travelled with us before.
- This offer is not applicable to bookings made on any private expeditions including and not limited to walking clubs, charities, schools, or corporates.
- The individual you refer to us must not have travelled on any expedition operated by Earth’s Edge previously.
- In order to earn your credit towards a future trip or receive your Great Outdoors gift voucher, the person you refer must book and complete a trip with Earth’s Edge.
- Your referral credit or Great Outdoors gift voucher will not be given to you until after the referred party has travelled with Earth’s Edge.
- There is no cash pay-out available, only credit towards future travel.
- Referral credit is non-transferable.
- Earth’s Edge may suspend or terminate the referral program at any time, without notice or notification. If suspension or termination occurs, those with referral credit will be given one year to use towards travel.